Monday, September 15, 2008

Things I've learned in PA

Did you know that black and red, when worn together, are "ho" colors? Me neither. But now we all know. Be sure to dress accordingly. (Unfortunate, really, because I love pairing red earrings with an all black outfit.) Perhaps I've been sending the wrong message all these years.

Maybe there are loop-holes to this rule. Anyone?

Also, to anyone who has known of this rule and didn't set me straight, "I thought friends never let friends go out looking like a street walker?!" Where's the love?

2 comments:

Dorri said...

Good to know.
Does it count if you wear a red shirt and black shoes? If so then I've been sending out the wrong signals for years, but that could also explain a few things too.

miss kitti said...

Wow. The red with black shoes combo hadn't occurred to me. There are more angles to this rule than I had anticipated.

I've been doing that one for years, too. Oops (I guess)