Wednesday, September 03, 2008

All Too Brief and Not Nearly Enough Pictures

Once again, I'm going to start off with apologies and excuses -because that's how we roll around here. What?!

Firstly, I'm very sad to say that I didn't get to see all my friends and lovelies on this trip. Not enough time and I couldn't stop being tired -always. Weird. But, anyhow I wish I could have seen so many more people.

Secondly, I didn't take nearly enough pictures. Upon reviewing my pictures, it turns out I didn't get any of Moddy and missed a lot of cousins. I'm going to take the positive view on this and just be happy I remembered the camera at all -since it's a long standing Holmes' tradition to forget it in the first place.


Now for the pics.

Cafe Rio, post Temple trip:


Meeting the lovely and oh so sweet Natalie (who we LOVE):


Grace and Lo in the sandbox:


Family Dinner(s)*:

*there were actually many more of these pics but as they involve people eating and I want to remain friends with said people they shall remain unseen

Cute Cousins (yes -there are way more cute cousins than I have pictures -I'm working with what I have):



Cute Justin take us to the airport (thanks, Justin):


Suddenly, my font appears bold and large. I don't know why and can't fix it. Just know that I'm not, in fact, shouting or trying for the dramatic. No special emphasis intended (that I know of -perhaps my computer knows something I don't?).

No comments: