Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Change

No, not that change. In the interest of full disclosure:

I would like this blog to be public. Not that expect an onslaught of visitors. I just like the idea of anyone being able to check in. Originally, I promised that this would be a private blog. However, since no one is posting, I would like to keep posting stuff but have it open to anyone. I'll be deleting the archives so no one feels mislead.

So, I hope that's okay with everyone. Moddy, I'm sending you an invite to post and everyone else is welcome to post, as well. I'm just not expecting that anyone will want to.

That's all for now.

***Edited to add: nevermind about anything above. The only change I'm making is to include a sidebar of known family blogs.

1 comment:

Dorri said...

Miss Kitti, I'm perfectly fine with that. Thanks for resending me an invite. Are you going to do links on the sidebar to some of the other blogs in the fam?