Sunday, March 30, 2008

A little worried? And other random pictures that I like.

Mostly I'm just so pleased that I've finally succeeded in posting pictures here. I've never been able to do this before. Moddy and Maudie Jane have totally inspired me. Now I just need to take some more recent photos. (The ones below are all within the last 12 months, as iphoto tells me) however, none within the last four. Therefore, not recent.)

And now I give you THE WORRIED FACE...


I have no idea what happened before or after this photo but I love it. Is it wrong that I'm taking some delight in the expression on Grace's face? Mostly because I'm pretty sure I said "make a face" and then snapped the picture. Or at least, that's the story I'm going with.









Okay, yeah, so I have the Holmes Sleepy Eyes(HSE), but still... Cute picture, right guys? Guys? Anywho, I like this one of Grace and I now you all get to see it. Yay for you.

And what is it with the HSE? We all get it. Think every Christmas morning photo we've ever taken. I'm just saying...











Also love this photo of J with Grace. So cute on Christmas morning. And also a good example of someone who does not have HSE.

Anyway, the other point of this picture is to tell a story. Easter Sunday, as we walked into the back of the chapel and sat down we heard a little voice saying, "Mom, LOOK, it's Jesus!" Much pointing and jumping up and down ensued. "Mom, look, look! Jesus is here. It's Jesus!" You may have guessed, based on this picture alone, that the little girl was pointing at my Sweetie. Is it wrong that we got a really good (albeit quiet - chapel, remember?) laugh at that. The mom was so embarrassed.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

Maudie Jane said...

I love the pictures and the stories, such good times. J makes a good Jesus, is that wrong to say?? Anyway I am very excited to see future pictures as well.

Maudie Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorri said...

Great pictures. And I agree with Maudie Jane, he makes a great Jesus. Keep posting pictures.

Erika said...

Hi Kitti, Dorri, Camille, and Tracy I remember you! Sorry if I'm intruding on your family website, but I just had to say hello! You guys are awesome-I love your blog, and can totally relate to everything that's been said! All your kids are so cute-you can tell their Holmes! Kitti, you should write a book! You're such a good writer, and express yourself very well. Camille, Holly says hi! Tracy-I liked your blog on an old friend dying, and I can relate-do you remember Jay Wooten from Napa? You may have heard that he died last year in a car accident, leaving his wife and 4 kids. I just recently found out about it and was quite saddened to hear. We dated for about a year, and it's just weird to hear about things like that. You kind of do go through a short morning process. It's just unreal, death sometimes. Anyway, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog-you can blame in on Dorri :) Feel free to check out mine, I'm sort of new at this!