Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And Now To Please The Grandparents

Because we love you.

Here's a brief pictorial of our recent activities:

Grace made a cake. We had extra time. I had extra ingredients. "Why not make a cake?" we said.

Indeed.

Let's make it pink and green.

And so we did, Grace taking the lead in actual work. Mom supervised.


Next, for MissKitti's birthday bash we had our favorite little people* over to celebrate. Things were said. Cookies were eaten. In all, a great night.







Cookies. by Grace





The BlueWhite Game at Penn State.
76,500 fans at the scrimmage. Yes, folks. Scrimmage. This is why Penn State rocks. I believe I've said it before: they know how to do football.

And now what you've all been waiting for....The Gracetress does Softball. Our little leftie hitter and 1st Basewoman extrordinare. She hit a single last night and got to run home. Yay!!!




_____
*of course we have lots of favorite little people. Of which, these are a few.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

These were the most fun pictures ever! This grandma is VERY happy! I want a piece of that cake, I want to help make cookies, and I want to be a loud obnoxious fan at the softball games! Way to go Grace!

Nicea said...

Everything Natalie said + I know someone else who is really gonna enjoy Penn State football next year. His initials are Jeffrey Alan McIntier.

The party with the cookies by Grace looks like soooo much fun.

And softball already? Wow! What a little slugger!

Meg said...

Yay for Gracie pictures. We are crossing our fingers that we get a job somewhere close to PA so we can see you guys more often! Lyza loves Gracie and it would be so fun to get to hang out every now and then!!

Maudie Jane said...

Great pictures, I love to see what you guys are up to. I so want to make a cake now, I think I better go do that right now.

Sherry Carpet said...

Miss Kitti, I'm late! Happy Birthday SO, SO late. I hope you're still celebrating. The cake and cookies and those HOT pink plates are all my favorite things of this day. Love you and your 1st basewoman (that's my position!) and that guy who hangs with you.