Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Wishes

I could go on and on about how I remember the day Miss Kitti was born and how it changed my life forever, except I was like 2 and have no memory of mom & dad bringing her home whatsoever. But having her as a sister has made my life better. Kitti is caring, thoughtful, smart, funny, and I could go on but I really can't think of all the words that I'd like to use to descirbe her.
Anywho I really just wanted to make sure that Kitti got the recognition that she deserved on her special day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KITTI
love you and I'm so blessed to have you as a sister

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kitti! We are celebrating your day from afar!!

Erika said...

Hope you're having a super-dee-duper day!! Love ya!

Jana Brookes said...

Happy Birthday Kitti!! Have a great celebration!

miss kitti said...

Awwww, I'm blushing. Thanks Moddy! Thanks Natalie and Erika for your birthday wishes.

Unknown said...

Three cheers for Kitti! Here is to a great day and a wonderful year! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray for you! (A birthday wish cannot carry enough exclamation points.)

Jamie said...

Yay for April birthdays! Happy Birthday, Kitti! Love you!

Nicea said...

Feliz cumpleanos, chiquita Kiti! Tu eres la sobrina tan hermosa, simpatica e inteligente que nacio el 24 de abril!

Lola said...

Happy Birthday, Kitti! Love yer guts...I think since your birthday is on a Friday, that you should stretch it out all weekend long. =) Hope you had a great day!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Kitti, you young girly!

Shawn said...

Happy belated, Kitti! Hope it was really fun and wonderful. xox

annie said...

happy (late) birthday kitti!