Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Baby. A Retrospective?

Is that the correct word? Who knows but here's a few pictures while I catch up on a little sleep. Or something.

New baby Camille.





And she likes to snuggle!







And laugh. She's a happy one.










And sleep. She loves to sleep.




But mostly she loves her sister.






Yep. I love having a new baby in the house. She's wonderful and everything I could ever want in a baby. (And I think she loves me best of all ;) )

The Gracetress has taken it all in stride and is the wonderful daughter we have always known her to be. And now she is the fantastic sister she has always wanted to be.

We are so very happy and so very blessed right now.

P.S. J will make it into the next round of photos. He's been doing much of the picture taking and the foot work around the house -which is why he's absent.

11 comments:

Meg said...

Love her. She is just such a pretty baby! I love that she loves to sleep. Is she already sleeping 4-5 hours at night? Keep the pics coming!

miss kitti said...

Megan! Hi. Camille has become such a good sleeper. No training, just on her own she has started wanting to go to bed around 9:30 ish and wakes up sometime between 3am and 5am. So very nice.

I can't remember any of the other milestones but she has this one nailed. When do they start rolling over and sitting up?

Nicea said...

Sounds like Camille's on the same schedule as I am! :P So glad she's sleeping and that she's a happy little camper. Hello to Grace and JT. Thanks for the pics!

miss kitti said...

Nicea- yep, I'm on that schedule also.

I looked back at your Biggest Loser plan from a few years ago and modified it for my office. We're using a "swear jar" system that we have to pay into when we don't keep our goals. Very fun. Winner takes all. I won't win but it's a fun way to get healthier. Any new competitions for you?

Lola said...

i love her. and i think she looks so much like you, kitti. missing you!

miss kitti said...

Lola, I know, right? totally a mini-me. Miss you, too.

annie said...

so precious. and ben says hi. :)

Jamie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I don't know if it's as hard for you to function without sleep as it is for me, but I think a good sleeper is about the best thing a newborn can be.

Dorri said...

She is such a cutie. Lucky you on the sleeping. I think you are getting more than I am and I don't have a baby to blame the lack of sleep on. Can't wait to see more pictures of all of you.

Shawn said...

She's adorable! I'm so happy for you guys and for little Miss Grace. Glad you are getting some sleep!

sherry carpet said...

i want to go to there!

you look so pretty in your hospital gown. baby looks good on ya.