Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Seriously. The Babe loves her sister. The Gractetress already has a #1 fan- but not in a creepy way.
   The Gracetress is working on an Oregon Trail project. For extra credit she made a doll (or actually accessorized a doll that Grandma made). She drew the face, made the clothes, styled the hair. Let it be known: I sewed the hair. (Dude. I can sew doll hair. Who knew?)



  "Conan The Babe-arian". Is anyone else hearing the muppet version of "In the navy"? No? Ok, just me then.



We tried giving CK rice cereal. She was faintly amused at first. Then puzzled. Then a little gaggy. At which point, the attempted feeding ended. Better luck next time.








The other night Grace needed to clarify which era I came from: "So, did you grow up in The Depression or was it during Segregation?"

I do love a light moment.

So we're all well here and I have nothing really to say. Other than The Gracetress is the best. My baby is the sweetest. And all that.

6 comments:

Meg said...

Lovin that sticking straight up baby hair! It is so nice having Lyza to help with Peter, I can't even imagine how great it would be to have a Grace. In really need to get me one of those :) Miss you guys!

Shawn said...

Love Conan the Babarian. That little cutie sure looks like someone I know...:) Nice to hear you are all still alive and well.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! The cuteness! I almost had to stop looking because my head was going to explode. I want to hold her and love her so badly! Will you guys make it out for the wedding in July? That would be awesome. I'm so happy for your family and that it's all that.

Nicea said...

Bathtime is the best! Love that little Conan the Babe-arian without even meeting her. And you and Grace are getting pretty crafty in your old ages, making doll clothes, painting doll faces and sewing on doll hair. You two are a team on many levels. And what's a team without an ace photographer to document? Hi, JT!

Jenny said...

That "which era did you grow up in" question made me laugh out loud. And Serge wants to know if we can put the viking hat on Eliza and take a picture. It's a truly awesome hat.

Michele Holmes said...

Such cute pictures! We can't wait to see you guys this summer. Hannah already has big plans for Grace. She didn't want to see anyone else while she's here, did she?!